Sunday 15 August 2004

yEs...tomorrow we are going to have barbecue liao leh....=)

Hihehe...tomorrow my class are having barbecue liao...so happy leh...hehe... Dumb well well...today i did de same thing...went my church...well my church is at somerset loh...de name of de church is [HOPE OF GOD]hehe...i like it alot...hehe...and my like my shepherd alot leh...that is my senior in school... Smile well well i like this church alot loh... Angelic there is de place where i can serve god and know more about god...hehe...so happy that i'm in that big family... Tongue Outhehe...well today i sms alot leh...aiya...my handphone bill for sure over liao loh... Crying nevermind...now i will try to reduce it... Smilehai~~~now so sian loh...today i know about my church friend more liao... Angelicwell now i also dunno what to say leh...mm...de same things loh...today deziree, xuewen and jolie went in de morning to go and buy foods for de barbecue tomorrow how i wish i can help but den they did not call me as i'm in church ...Frownnevermind...serving god is more better than anything...hehe... Embarrassedso paisa leh...say this infront of you guys...nevermind...i think you will not mind one loh...hehe... Surprised ok liao lah...i will stop here...as my aunt called me to go and eat liao... Nerd bye bye...miss you guys...sayoonara...

No comments: