Thursday 24 February 2005

***sad..sad..***

ello...today i went to school...
then during maths class...i really very the "fan"
then i did cry...but haha...no one saw it...that's good...
how i know...
when maths lesson end...
then we got art...as we have to go to the art room...
so i went out of the classroom then suddenly...
i told jia qi this:
jia qi can you tell me a joke...faster...faster...faster...
but she pause there...didn't do anything instead she asked me this:
xiao mei...what happened???
oh no...you want to cry liao huh...
-_-'''oh my gosh...
the more you ask me...the more you made me cry le...
oh my gosh...
haha...then i started crying loh...
haha...dun ask me why...
cuz i also dunno...or even i think i forgotten...haha...
haha...
ok la...i will end here...
the end...
see ya next time...bye bye...

-+=//dO knOw waT iS bEst fOr uRseLf...whEn goT prObLemS trY 2 sEttLe iT..dUn tiNk oF 2warDs dE baD sidE\\=+-

No comments: