Sunday 8 May 2005

***every***kind***of***feeling***also***haf***

aLoha!!!^^
got miss my entries ma?
haha...jus kidding jus kidding...relax la...

firstly wanna say sorry to all of u...
cuz very long never cum up date le..
hehe..
secondly i move house le!!!
to de seletaris...it's a condo...
den i haf to take bus 859 to school...sad=(
thirdly exams are coming le...one more day!!!
ah!!!oh my gosh!!!
but wish tat...everyone will study hard n try their best!!!
tat's de most important...
fourthly i'm been choosen to go for de sport camp..
sad la!!!it is on 17th till 19th of may!!!
den 17th is my art paper...how le...
mdm norlita said tat...whole sec2 de students will haf de art paper on 16th...
den on 17th..none of de sec2 will cum back to school...
fifthly...hm...think nothing bax...

well...nowadays quite stress!!!
cuz of family problem cuz sleeping problem..
den it cuz me de next day can't paid full attention during lessons...
do i look like got family problem de ren ma???
sad=(...
some more nowadays i very early reached school cuz why le...
cuz me going to school with my cousin janette...
den when i reached school it is 0645a.m. ba...
%0

No comments: