Monday 13 June 2005

***sad***happy***

ello!!!
long time no see!!!
got miss me not??
nono is got miss my entries not??
haha..
yesh!!!
holiday le!!!
hai...
tell u guys a secret...
i haven't even started doing my homewrk...
wow!!!cool right???
ah hahaha...
jus kidding la...
me going to die le la...
if i still dun wanna go n do...
i for sure will die till dunno wat le...

hm...tell u guys another thing...
me n jh...
haha...dun tell le...
better ba...
hm...
how hav ur holidays goes??
good??
enjoy???
well me huh...
hm...busy with my church things lo...
and one more important thing!!!
tuesday we are going to have!!!!
our!!!NUS camp!!!
yesh!!!
wahaha!!!
but me onli can go for one session...sad...=(
my godmum come to singapore n visit me...
wahaha...

ok la...hm...today so sad le...one person at home...
almost all of my cousin went back except my jie...
never go back..
yesterday night she cried...
aiya...lazy to say why...
hai...sad le...

me today really very sad cuz no one ask me out..
but jus now my ah bubu jus asked me out le!!!
wahaha...
so happy!!!
god bless me!!!^^

ok la...me nowadays always talk to jianhui...
haha...dunno why le...
ok la...gtg le...
bye...i come de other day to update more...see ya...bye
;)

ohya...if can go to this link...
http://karenchhun.myphotoalbum.com

and pls tag my board hor..=)


-+=//HoLy sidE n eViL sidE\\=+-

No comments: