Monday 17 April 2006

***ZzZzZ***

yox.
jus change de song.
this song is sang by pussycat dolls.
title is stick wid u.
finally here to update wat really happenin in my life this few days.

hm.somehow really very unexpected too la.
let's me start my journey for u.from the date of 140406.
which is friday.

140406.Friday.
hm.went out to celebrate jason's birthday.
well.who went.
_*_alex
_*_deziree
_*_jason
_*_kawah
_*_tin guan
_*_vincent
_*_yuling
tat day was a rainy day.
hm.rainning cats and dogs.
when we reached bugis.
we had to run to the bugis junction.
lucky tat we were manage to run there.if not we doesn't need to do anything liao le.
hm.but something unlucky happy to me.
an expected incident happened.
one uncle knock onto me and took my hp off.
well.thinking back.why did de uncle wanna steal moi lousy hp.
which is only a nokia.dunno what.
no camera one lei.still wanna take.
me so poor liao still wanna take moi hp.=((
but overall.the incident didn't really put the atmosphere down that day.
i still had fun.but jus tat.felt a kind of uncomforable.
cuz have to ask for friends help.
which i felt very de paisa.

150406.Saturday.
hm.saturday.off course it's a tuition day.
so common sense will tell u tat i will be going for tuition for de day.
hm.after tuition.ask qinaide to acc me home.
felt really very bad.
cuz have to let her acc me walk back to my house.which is a very long distance.
sorry qinaide.=((
hm.went back home cuz wanna take the mail which wanna send out to MOE.
it's de 1000dollars forgotten wat it's bout.
after tat took our condo de bus to northpoint.we went to lots of handphone shop as to acc me to look at wat model to get is de best.
thx.qinaide.for acc me na.=))
felt very happy and touch.=))

160406.Sunday.
went to sign plan.
hm.is change plan as well as get one new hp.=))
got samsung x700.
black colour de.
love it lots.=))
haha.dun mind wat ppl thinks.
main thing is i luv it hao lei.i dun mind wat others say.
so wat u wanna say jus say.i wouldn't get angry over tis things.
cuz u r frenz who don't treat me as truth friends.
truth friends is friends who support ur idea.
hm.why am i sayin this?
siao liao.jus treat as i didn't say anything.

170406.Monday.
today is qixin and didi birthday.
so wanna wish qixin a HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY.
may all the wishes u made will come truth.
u and ******* will last forever.
didi.HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY WOR.
grow up one year lei.
help u celebrate ur birthday two years liao lei.
last year and this year.touch ma?
haha.well.not u jus now msn tell me.me also forgotten lei.
hm.help u celebrated two years.but u one year also didn't celebrate for me!
even u can't celebrate wid me.at least presents in right?
haha.jkd.=))relax.
hm.jus wish tat all the wishes u made will come truth.
and ur examination results will score very high wor.=))

idiot LM!!!treat me watch movie will die ar?!!!wat a lousy guy is this!!!!
me broke lei hor!!!i said nth okay.=XXXX

a letter to ****[B] and *****[G].
dunno whether u both will know is u or not u.
hm.
G dun think too much le.
u still have me here.
nono.not only me.still got other two gals here for u.
so dun think too much le.
B and u b**** cuz of reason de ma.
better than my de ba.
so idiot de reason also can come out wid.
hm.
u two are de couple tat i wanna to see till i leave singapore next year.
hm.but i thinks tat.haix.
but i know.u guys will be back soon de.
jus like the past.dun wry.=))
this time i will not get into de situation too much.i dun wanna to get involved.
i will jus be at ur side to support the both of u de decision.
and i will jus be at ur[G] side whenever u wanna me.=))
dun think too much lei.have to smile more.
but i dun wanna smile tat is fake de.i wanna real smile.=))

end here.
before i end.
boss!!!really!!!tat guy not wooing me la.
u think too much le!!!
only ppl 'core' eyes de will fall on me wor.
me dun wanna have bf.only wanna be at boss de side.
haha.jkd.jkd.relax.dun vomit first.=))

No comments: