Monday 12 June 2006

***happy***

aloha!!!
im back again.
erm.
im so happy now!
cuz me had download de tian wai fei xian de songs le!!!
so happy.
im jumpin into de clouds.=))
nono is flying into de clouds.
hahax.

erm.one news.
im goin back this coming thursday.
so got to miss me wor.and will be back by next week friday.
can considered as sat la.
cuz i will reached singapore at 2330 so it made no different.=))

ohya.over here i have to apologize to de ppl who had ask me what time is moi flight this coming thursday.
sorry i wouldn't say out de timing.=))
do forgive me wor.
but anyway.
mi myself don't even know wat time.
however.if i knoe de timing le.i will not say too.
cuz don't wanna "ma fan" ppl to send me off.
last year de experiment made me dont wanna again.
yet last year de.im still very happy and surprise.=))
but this year mi don't wanna le.
jus want a "have a good holiday and do enjoy urself".

erm.still got wat to say neh.
ohya.moi blog had change moi blog tagboard.=))
have to thx to jian hui.cuz of his help.

and also.if u wanna tag moi blog.
do press "R" to refresh.=))
which is between up and down.

okay.end here le.tata`

No comments: