Wednesday 8 November 2006

quiz

Message: Can you name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head?
Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 11 people...
This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first...
No Cheating!!

1. Dara
2. Diya
3. Jiaqi
4. Xinglin
5. Sukma
6. Xuewen
7. Jolie
8. Jasmine
9. Kelly
10. YongXin
11. Deziree

How did you meet 10?
-in the same class when i started my secondary school life.

What would you do if you had never met 6?
-life will be kind of BORING.

Have you ever seen 4 cry?
-yeah!

What would you do if 6 and 2 dated?
-i would be quite happy but it seems to be very impossible.

Do you think 1 is pretty?
-PRETTY?can this used to descride a guy?=.=

Tell me something about number 11.
-she's getting more and more prettier.>.

How do you know 8?
-erm.in my secondary school life,same class.>.<>
What's 7's favorite color?
-blue.

What would you do if 2 confessed he liked you?
-it's can't be.unless is slibling love.=)[HE'S MY ELDER BROTHER.=.=]

Fact about 9.
-very cute girl.like to SMILE*,quite open minded.>.<>.<>
Is 2 single?
-im not too sure.dun really talk to him often when my another elder brother called me.=.=

How much does 3 mean to you?
-erm,one of those who i would care for and also one of those who would be able to bear my ~COLD JOKES~

What do you think about 1?
-a very nice guy.the BEST* elder brother i ever have in this life.treat me the best.>.<
What's the best thing about number 8?
-intro very GOOD and NICE jobs for me to do.^.^\/

What do you dislike about number 10?
-nth bah.she's jus too GOOD* le!>.<

11 people that I want them to do;
Lirong.
Xuewen.
Jianhui.
Xinglin.
Guixin.
Linmin.
Xinhui.
Geraldine.
Yongxin.
Preya.
Yixiang.

*.CarrotOrange.*

No comments: