Tuesday 4 September 2007

Karen is Back!

Karen is back to update this rotten blog~:) Sorry people.(>.<) However, I also changed my blogskin~:) Even though I changed it last night, but I just start updating today. Sorry~:) Hope that reader would like this blogskin. It took me an hour to find this blogskin as the previous blogskins are not those that suits me.:) By the way, I still would not get use to the blogskin I currently use.:)

The week that had just past, was an exciting one. It was because on Thursday(30082007), my class had organised 'Teachers' day celebration' for all Teachers that have taught 4E1'2oo7.:) We had the celebration at Madam Sem's ( Sem Mama ) house! Her house is damn beautiful! Her house also likes to put a lot of mirrors here and there, just like Xiaoyi's(my guardian).:) Those who had went to the party, we went up to Sem Mama's house and we saw the ten years ago Sem Mama, she is so gorgeous.:) The party went out quite good~ We were taking alot of pictures~ I supposed I would upload the pictures later or tomorrow as there are too many pictures.:)
Last Friday(31082007), was our school 'Cross-Country' and 'Teachers' day concert'. This year was the first time in my 4years of life in Sembawang Secondary School, I ran during 'Cross-country' non-stop.:) This was also the first time that our class went up to perform for Teachers' day!:) The song sang was nice! We had quite a few times of rehearsal before performing~ From this event, our class's bonding is growing better and better!:) Really love CLASS 4E1 and SEM MAMA!:) Really hope that she would enjoy and never forget the performance we had presented to her. Off course, this also goes out to all those teachers who teaches 4E1 Students!:) This year was also the first time in my 4years of life in Sembawang Secondary School to give present to teachers!:) Hope that they would like it!:)
After a long day in school. Jiaqi, Zhengmin, Qiaohan and I went to buy something for Mrs Tan as teachers' day present! Which is a cloth for her unborn son.:] Do hope that she would like it.:) After tuition, I went to meet up Jolie to go and watch the movie, ' Hairspray' whereby Zac Elfon is damn HOT inside!:):) Off course, not forgeting what Jolie said:"I dare not to watch movie with Karen anymore." While this was because I scolded 'Bitch' and 'Jian' and she ended up kept repeating these words. JOLIE! DO YOU KNOW THAT THE WORDS U SAID, HURTS ME A LOT?MY HEART IS BROKEN.lols. Anyway, tomorrow 2.oop.m. I would be able to watch 'HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2' because my guardian's sister's child have the disc, thus, he is coming over tomorrow to watch with us!:) So nice of him!:) Really looking forward to watch it!:)
Today was another exciting day for me~ I went to Woodlands' party world~ Wow, it was the first time I went there. I went there with --Kelly(birthday gal), Wenny, Yongxin, Deziree and Xinglin-- to celebrate Kelly's advance 16th birthday.:) It was so cool~ Yongxin and Wenny sang very nice!!! Anyway, it was fun as this was the first time I am singing with my classmates but not my housemates.(>.<)
Anyway, today entry is a long one~:) Hope that reader would not mind.:) Sorry for the long-winded.:) Enjoy your holiday!:)
CarrotOrange

No comments: