Monday 19 November 2007

going back cambodia.

Lols. I supposed this picture was taken for th watson's drink. (>.<)

This Thursday, I am going back to Cambodia. If I am not wrong, I would not be coming back to Singapore for my further studies. lols.

I had got to chalet.(a boring one) lols. 1st day, Jolie, Weilun and I went to watch Movie; the Game Plan. It's really a funny movie. hahas. :) Strongly recommand u to watch!!!

2nd day, boss and Jianhui came to accompany me because Jolie have to work.(-.-) Chalet still need to work. POWER. Boss, Jianhui and I had no where to go,thus rot at chalet. Actually plan to have steamboat but later found out that we didn't prepare the necessary things. (-.-) Therefore, cancelled the whole steamboat thing(Sorry Boss, for letting you to bring so heavy the steamboat pot but end up didn't have one.) and planned a surprise birthday for Jolie. Bought cake, lots of tibits(we can eat till late) and wine(having the thought that Jolie, Jianhui and I could drink it). Ended up, everything was the opposite. Jolie came back from work late and Jianhui wanted to go home.(-.-) MOOD DESTROY.tsk tsk.(>.<) However, tat night Jolie, Boss and I stayed overnight, we played uno and jackpot. In toally, it's bored.(+.-)

3rd day, went home.

However, during noon. I went out for Fahrenheit fansclub things at cityhall. After tat, went to Dougby Gout to take my 'The X-family' and 'Romantic Princess' book. WOW. NICE!!!!

I think I am too lazy to continue to tag. (>.*)

CarrotOrange

No comments: