Thursday 18 March 2010

19th Birthday




These are the 3cakes that I received last friday~ Even though it wasn't the exact day (14 march) but still.. I got 3 birthday cakes..lols.. This is the first time I actually received 3 cakes on the same day! lols... The first cake is given by my brother, second by my brother+ his friends, and the pie made by Kim Song. =)) All of these taste delicious!=))
Anyway, celebrated my birthday last friday with my eldest brother's friends~ It was a unforgetable birthday party though.. Even though only 8 people (including myself) were there..But I am satisfied! =)) They actually specially planned, made a card and went to buy me, my first 'Yves Saint Laurent' Products..=)) lols.. really love it lots!=)) I am also glad that my God sister is back from Japan..and also...The REAL her that I used to know is back too~=))
Anyway, for this year my lunar b'day falls on the 8th of March..initially I thought that I wouldn't get any birthday wishing from my mum.. but..=)) she eventually did call and wish me!=)) heex.. but what's different this year is... he isn't here~ unable to call me~ BUT I swear that I did feel his present that day~ I must say that.. I really miss him lots!=((
OH! On that same day, I received my FIRST b'day wish and present! =)) I think the person who gave me the present didn't know that he actually didn't give me an early b'day present!=)) But still, I love the present I received! Its really useful~ It brings music back to my life!=))
This year, I received quite a lot of birthday wishes from friends from Singapore, both Primary and Secondary School!=)) I am really glad that they actually still remember me!!!=)) Its always nice to keep in contact with your friends..=))
Btw, Thoa (my sister) had gone back to Vietnam! =(( Monday was the last day I seen her~ We had dinner and went bowling together! =(( Missing those days we went out together..for movies, dinners, etc..=(( She's just like my ELDER sister and CLOSE friend who I can share my secrets with!=)) hais~~~~
On wednesday, I received a Cup for my b'day! This is NOT a normal cup! It is a cup that have my name and the meaning of it on! =)) Lols! IT looks really good! Till now, I don't bear to use it~! lols..=))
P.s. To some people, I am just too disappointed! (>.<)

No comments: