Tuesday 15 May 2012

Mother's Day 2012


My beloved mummy and me!


11 Red Roses for MUM*
11 Red roses = "
you are my treasured one, the one I love most in my life".




Presents for MUM*


The first Mother's day celebration I had with my Mummy! Wasn't able to celebrate this special day with her for the past twenty-one years. Felt really guilty... However, its good that at least now... we could celebrate this day with her every year! I could see tears in her eyes when she saw our presents and especially the card we had presented to her! Her first impression was, "wow, how much is this card?".. lols.. Is it that good that it looks like purchased? Anyway, glad that you do love it~


Message to Mummy,

Just want to let you know, MUMMY, I love you... And I will always do... Despite all those nagging and scolding you given me, I will still love you!~* Thank you so much for what you had done for me... Its the time now for us, being your children to repay you!:))

Love you always, My beloved MAMA!~*


P.S. Hopefully you had spend some times celebrating this special day of the year with your Mum!

No comments: