Saturday 4 December 2004

***reach australia liao***

hihi...
it since a long time i came to update this blog...
hm... i think it is about one month???or three weeks???
ahya...not too sure lah...
well...so miss leh...i mean i miss the time i wrote this all!!!
as also that...
haha...jus kidding...jus kidding...
i do miss you all too...haha...ok lah...
well...today i jus reach australia...mm...now in australia it is 10.40p.m.
Oh!!!
but you know now singapore what time???
hm...is about 7.40p.m.
if i'm not wrong...hehe...
WOW!!!cool leh...
haha...ok lah...
well...today i about 12 like this reached here lah...
hehe...ok lah...then after i came to my brother house to put the thing...and other lah...
them we got to the shop... CHISHENG INTERNATIONAL CLOTHING SHOP
this is what it called...ok lah...then my big brother brought my to the library...
then i lent a book...a chinese book...
then i met my god sista...Lina...
hehe...then my brother told me to follow her as she will be bringing me back to the shop...
as my brother have to go and play basketball or don't know what lah... with his frenz...so i follow her back loh...
i chat not that much to her...but i think i know more about her lah...
ok lah...i will end here lah...see ya...i will be going back on 15 Dec 2004...
ok lah...bye bye...remember to miss me hoh...i will miss you guys one...

No comments: