Friday 31 December 2004

***dunno what is the feeling now***

hi...back to update liao...
now the time is 00:51a.m. and now is NEW YEAR EVE!!!
yeap!!!then what now...
YEAR 2005 i got a present liao!!!
you guys know what is it???
a break from jian hui!!!
haha...i want to say sorry to my shepherd that i had kept it from her for a long long time...really very sorry...carmen!!!
well...i want to tell all jian hui the god grand-daughter, god grand-son, god daughter and god son...whose who call me..."ah ma" or "ah bu" dun call me liao!!! as i no longer one... ok???
don't ask me why....what happened...or about the both of us ok???
i will not answer and don't worry that i cried...
i can say that i didn't cry!!!
really!!! hehe...=) see i still smiling leh...
hehe...=) believe me!!!;-)
i'm not angry with jian hui instead i want to thanks jian hui alot...for telling me that...ya...we will be frenz forever really...
and also i had a good news... i jus now sms my shepherd then she replied me... and she said that she had forgive me...thanks carmen!!! thanks for forgiving me!!!
really thanks alot!!!
ohya...there is also a news... it is a good news or a bad news i also dunno lah...hehe...
well...i will be going to australia this coming year....2005 may or the end loh...[not too sure lah]
my mum told me about it...not too sure leh...
hehe...hai...i can say that i had recieved a very good present from God for this coming year...[praise the lord!!!]
hehe...=) so happy!!!
so i want to wish that all of us will be lucky this coming year...
all my classmates will get a more better marks than this year...
don't be sad...
remember that sad things will go off one day so why not enjoy everyday!!!instead of remember the sad things!!!hehe...=)
ok lah... i will end here!!!;-) good nite!!! sweet dreams... frenz alway will be better than BGR!!!
issit it so???
haha... bye bye!!!

No comments: