Thursday 17 March 2005

***happy?***Sad?***mad?***crazy?***miss?***

hai~~~tis few days lazy to cum online and update...
can says that i didn't really cum online la...
hai~~~tis few days had been happening alot of things..
on my birthday...
de day before n after...
till now...
well...i do have happy times...
but i feel like i'm telling myself i'm happy...instead that i feel that i'm happy...
oh my...wat am i talking about?
mad liao...
maybe i'm jus having no feelings...
or givin myself too much stress le!!!
='( now feeling like crying...
dunno why...
jus now gone to YX house and watch spirited away...
den i still lent de disc back...
cuz haven't watch finish...
hai~~~but how i know that...
i also have de disc le...!!!
aiyo...
den jus now cuz quiet late le ma...den YX send me home lo...
den when reached BLK 423a...
cuz have alot of things to say den i asked him to stay there and talk lo...
den we talk talk talk frm 8 plus till 9:40 like this...
hai~~~den we talk bout alot of things...
haha...
jus now i also go to his blog...and read his entires...
den now i know why he yesterday online said that he wanna cry...
hai~~~
dun wry la...
u will have once like this one la...
last time i also dun have den me also very de sad how i know that...
now i have liao...
jus wait....
when truth love cum u wan to stop it also can't...ok?
so dun think too much boy boy...

me wanna thx de ppl who had given me cards. presents. spend time with me.wishing me happy birthday.send me happy birthday sms.
and more...even celebrate moi birthday!!!
thanks alot...
i love this birthday alot!!!
haha...
ok la...me end here liao...

No comments: