Saturday 2 April 2005

***sad***sian***stupid of me***

aLo...hapPy apriL fOoL daY!!!
quite a long time never cum update le...
so sorry... Sorry
this few days also quite hard to cum online...cuz laptop de internet got problem..
me now using my cousin's laptop...dun tell her that...
cuz i didn't ask whether i can use not...hehe...shhhhhhh
this is a secret between us... Shhh
hehe..ok la...

this few days or even weeks alot of things had happened to me...
firstly is happy things... Teethy
secondly is unhappy things... Sad
thirdly is things that made me feel like Noose killing myself lo..
haha...very foolish ba...
but cuz of him...i hurtx alot... Cry Baby
i even drop tears for him...in class...at home... Tears
even jus now when i wake up...i can feel tat my face is really very wet...
did i cried?when i'm slping?
when i woke up and feels that my face is wet...
i ask myself those qns beside jus now de two qns...
why did i drop tears for him?
why didn't i drop tears for the other guys i love before?
is this a truth love? Animated Hearts
does a man worth a women's tear?
does he?
if it doesn't..why alot of gals drop tears for their guy?
why?
as for yesterday in school during geography lesson dunnoe wat happened...
me and him started to quarrel...
den during music that time...
i onli can says that i can't bear with it anymore...
i have to drop de tears out... Sobbing
alot of my friends asked me why...
i didn't answer cuz i dunno how to...
me now dunnoe is to hate u or love u...
u had already hurtx me alot...
and i noe that i also hurtx u alot...
as what my mian yang said...
if de both of us love till so hard...why not jus break le ba... Broken Heart
break is more better than continue...
like what most of us says...
de deeper we love...de deeper de hurt will be... It's Over 2
that's right...
if i didn't agree to start this relationship it might be more better...
that's right...
friendship will last longger than relationship... Ladies Night
haha..
do i know how to smile?
i dun think so....
why i always have fever or even high fever after i had quarrel with him?
i now onli knoe that i really hurtx alot...
heart been broken...
sms him...no reply...haha...
waited for so long for his reply..
frm yesterday afternoon...evening...night...midnight...morning till now!!!
does it worth?
does i have to continue to wait?
hai~~~whenever a message comes in i will think tat it is u de one who sms me...
but too bad it isn't...haha...so foolish of me...
de things u said can i still believe?
i dun think so le la...
de things that supposed to end earlier...will end soon ba...
end here...


-+=appreciate de people around u...=+-
---when u see de one u love is leaving u one step by one step...u will knoe de hurtx..---
no matter we break anot...we will still be friends...bye...

No comments: