Saturday 10 February 2007

Finally Im BACK*

Aloha~
Finally Karen's back to update her belove [going to rot] blog.Bleahx.
Apologise for it as i have been busy* and LAZY to update my blog entries.

Today a miracle happened!& that's Karen came to update and even CHANGE the BLOGSKIN![praise myself.=)]
Since I had change my blogskin right,and there's also a job for u guys to do and tat's HELP ME TAG!=X
lols.(madness came pouring on me.)=D

For the past whole month of JAN,there's loads of things had been happening.
Like being hit by waterbottle(friends who know me,will understand.lols), having 3days program title: I Am Gifted, So Are U*, quarrels among classmates/housemates/schoolmates/guardian/teachers.lols.LOADS*, goin to IMM to get FAHRENHEIT's autograph & etc.

Summary of this whole month will be:
I have learn a lot of useful things that i have never learn/knew before.
Eg.How important this year is to me?,How important the people around me means,especially my family*members? & etc.

Relations between the class is getting smaller and smaller!=D(good thing to clap for!)
Anyway.Annoucement,4e1'o7 first outing will be ON MY 16th BIRTHDAY!
At first I don't really agreed with the arrangment but after a few minutes of thoughts coming into my mind,i could feel tat i was quite fortunate as i will be celebrate my last year birthday(IN SINGAPORE) with my dearest classmates!=)
THANKS*4E1 PUPILS! i will never forget this year in my entire life!=D

Anyway,my dearest housemate,Jie Luang, got her o'level results back and her L1R4 is7 and L1R5 is10!(OH MY GOSH!)
But my aims is to score L1R4-10pts & L1R5-12pts.=)

Karen*Zun

No comments: