Sunday 11 February 2007

Linked Fahrenheit's Blog

Aloha~Here to update my blog.
For information: i had already linked Fahrenheit Blog address(those who requested).
Do go and visit it.=D Especially WuZun's one.lols.(Kidding)

Yesterday went to school in morning and returned home at 12.30pm to get change to go out wid Xinhui.
The first stop we went to is Chinatown as i have to get something for my parent and i spent s$250 there. Just for the medicine. Can u imagine how EX it is, but for my parent's health! It's worth~

The following stop was Bishan,actually wanted to go and see Show Luo Zhi Xiang but in the end i didn't. As there's alot of people there but as to compare with the IMM Fahrenheit's autograph session,yesterday was still quite alright as there's security guard there to lead them.

Therefore, i went to shop for my new year cloths instead with Xinhui, borrowed from her s$100 yesterday,as i didn't bring out enough cash.(Thanks Ahbu!=D)
I brought 2bags at a prize of s$56.quite worth as the shop is having a 20% off and i also brought 1cloth which cost me s$46,not worth at all but it's quite nice and it also come along with a necklece to match the cloth.

Reached home at 5plus and start surfing nets and watching HANA KIMI n CORNER WITH LOVE!=)
However,i managed to watch HANA KIMI finish while corner with love didn't as i fall a sleep half way through.lols.(been a tiring week for me)

The moment i woke up in the morning, i have been saving Fahrenheit's photographs!=)
Now my collection have already reached 100(excluding wuzun's pic).=D
Feeling happy!=)

Can't wait for the upcoming Chinese New Year!it's 猪年 le!=D
Promise to update New Year Wishes and not to let my blog to have a chance to get rot again.(Except for the period of examinations.)=)

Karen*Zun

No comments: