Thursday 9 August 2007

Just something I have been thinking[my own opinion, no offend to anyone.]

Hi to readers.:) It had been a long time ever since the last time I came to update my blog. Well, I have to apologize to it as I have no idea of what to update or what should I update? Today I feel like updating on one issue, but I would start with some good news.


Today, my school was celebrating National Day and we,4E1 won! Frankly speaking, it was surprising upon knowing that we won. lols. I would not forget this year celebration, it was so memorable!:) As each girl in the class got ORCHID on our head!:) It was so cool~ We got balloons which have the messages we want to send to Singapore 42Th birthday and DIY Singapore flags by PREYA!:) Thanks girl.:) And also YOU GOTTA WATCH 'RUSH HOUR 3'! It's damn funny!hahas.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

NO OFFEND TO ANYONE.


The issue that I want to bring up today; Ladies out there, do you have any good friend that who eventually start flirting your boyfriend or your ex(who you just broke up not long ago?) Can you stands it?


Well for me, I would not be able to stand it and I would dislike(in a nicer way to say)/hate(in a harsh way) those 'good friend' a lot. As for me, I would have the mind-set of 'if we are able to be good friends, it means that we would not get too close the guy that one of our good friend fond of or even their ex.' I really would not stand those kind of girls and I would name them as 'bitches'. While maybe readers' reaction would be; when love comes, how hard we try to stop, it's still impossible to stop it.' Okay, I agreed. However if the 'good friend' of yours did not start to flirt or getting close to the guy, would the chemistry begin?:) Agree?:) If you have any 'good friend' like these, I think you should consider should the friendship continue.:)


It was just something I have been thinking for the past few days. As some of my close friends told me some of these stories of them. Being betray and back stab by their friends. No offend to anyone but just giving my own opinion.:)


CarrotOrange

No comments: