Sunday 22 July 2007

MEMORABLE*

Karen is back to update after the receiving so receiving many complains from some of my friends. lols. Especially Jenny,yeah?hahas. :) Got to wish Cozette Mei Mei, HAPPY 4Th BRITHDAY too.:)

Last night was a fun night~ My guardian held a Birthday Party- BBQ session. Overall, it was fun! However, we did not really eat the food of BBQ but were home cooked food as we could not heat up the fire. (>.<) Which was due to the rain~(-.-) But this did not affect the young kids' mood~:) Eventually, we played more~hahas.:) Some of the games we played were throwing ice at each other; putting ice in their clothes(which I got bullied the most); puting creams of the cake left onto each others' face.hahas.:D OVERALL~IT WAS A MEMORABLE EVENT!:) The most important part was; I was able to meet my ex-housemates!:)MISS THEM LOTS~:)

On wednesday, my school had celebrated Racial Harmony Day.:) Freakly speaking, it should be: my school had been celebrating Racial Harmony for the past 1week.(>.<) However, on Wednesday, it was much more different as to compare to the other 4 days. This was because on Wednesday, we are encouraged to dress in opposite traditional custume~ What makes me really felt delighted was that MY CLASS GOT FIRST!:) Our class cheered loudly!!!:) HOORAY~:D We also took a lot of class photos and even 4e1 cum 4e2, Express Level photographs!!:)

Anyway, I would put up more pictures next entry as I have not receive all pictures taken on Wednesday and some of the pictures not yet edit.(>.<) lols.:) Sorry about it.:)

However, I would update some pictures taken last week~:) Another unforgetable week.hahas.:)
Kevin's 15Th birthday! I would upload more when I have the time.:)
Jenny's creation.:) This is also her creation.lols.:)
Got to end here.:)

CarrotOrange

No comments: