Tuesday 9 February 2010

Examination finished!

Hope that it does look delicious...=D Its the jelly that i had made the other day! lols..
Anyway.. I had officially finished my summer term for INFO system.... with the completed FINAL exam..=) now my holidays only have 3 more weeks left! hahas.. then~ my Semester 1 for year 2 uni starts~ =(
Now..I have to start prepare for lunar new year..which is on 14 of feb..erm...VALENTINE day too! lols.. Its a good opportunity for singles to be able to share time with your family members!=) its also a good chance for couples too..to celebrate with partner and family! lols..
This also meant tat I need to.. start washing...cleaning..the house and the store..lols..
Anyway, I am currently watching "the Illusionist".. erm..a good movie~ a prince can do anything to just be a KING! but the main character or the one who known as the "Illusionist" is really intelligent.. Uses all those scientific stuffs to be with his loved ones~ tricked everyone, made the prince dies, the chief policer loses his job! A good movie! Strongly recommend to watch!=D

No comments: