Saturday 6 February 2010

Exam day is appoarching


It been almost a week since the last entry I had posted. Though its a week, but there ain't any much different. Been wasting time: talking, walking around Cabramatta, sleeping, and making desserts.

Desserts- Jelly and Yellow beans.
Jelly- considered as the successful one ( approved by quite a no. of people!=))
Yellow beans- Lack of sweetness.
Anyway..I will definitely improve on it when I next make it!=D
*******************************************************
There is a new Korean restaurant in Cabramatta, "Da Chang Jing" I know.. common name~ But the food inside is considered as "Above Average". Service- "Below Average".

Korean restaurant- not having Korean employee but Vietnamese (alright, reasonable. Since most of the population in Cabra are Vietnamese). Still, I do not really like it..as the service provided is..ain't good.. Some Vietnamese- too "UP" to themselves..( no offence) Still..in one week, I think I went there for 3 times..hahas... Their food are delicious~ tats something tat I cannot decline~
To be honest, this post is supposed to be uploaded on the 2nd of Feb, Tuesday, but..Internet was "CAP" so..yep! unable to finish it up and upload it...
Anyway, last night was watching "So you think you can dance, Australia". All those routine are real good! But the thing tat leave me unforgettable was when a Girl said this:
"One day, my dad came back and told us that he has Cancer. The day before, he was healthy. but the next day, I see him, slowly deteriorating."
Can you imagine tat? One day, your loves one came back and tell you this? Don't feel like writing anymore.
Information System exam on monday~ hopefully I will be able to get all the necessary stuffs inside my brain soon! ( haven't been studying much. )

No comments: