Friday 3 December 2010

Currently at Singapore airport T3

Now is 5.50a.m. (SIN)... Regret not bringing a jacket with me.. Felt so cold just now when I was sleeping... It was so quiet at T3... What I can see is... lots of workers sleeping around.. lols.. Well, this is my first experience spending a night in airport... (>.<) an eight hours flight from Sydney to Singapore and another eight more hours of waiting for the next flight back to Cambodia... (=.=) AND.... another two more hours of flying...

Felt so sleepy now!!! Hopefully I wouldn't catch a cold from all these... >.< Anyway, got back my results on Wednesday night via zmail... I was kinda of surprised with my MGMT marks.. lols.. but if only I have another 3 more marks then I wouldn't have to get a PASS again...!!! (=.=) Was disappointed in my accounting marks though..:((( anyway.. the other two..were kinda of expected.. overall... alright.. but not satisfied... lols..

No comments: