Tuesday 30 November 2010

Last day of November

In less than half an hour time, its gonna be the end of November... Wow, time flew past so FAST! If I remember correctly, when October almost came to an end, I was updating regarding to the upcoming final examination.. but now... MY RESULTS are coming out soon! on the 2nd of Dec... wow.. SCARY~ =X hopefully the results are pleasant~ :'(

Anyway, just got home not long ago~ Was decorating the store for the upcoming Christmas Special~ Wow.. To be honest, it is really a tiring job? (=.=)||| actually I did nothing much but just felt real tired after doing all those stuffs~ Its look really GOOD!~ very different from the previous 2 years Christmas that I had... (><) Well, I think all these have to go the credit of MINH~ lols... if she had not suggested, I think that it will be impossible for us to have the decoration in our store this year~ lols.. Well, I really like Minh... I wouldn't mind having her as my eldest sister-in-law.. =X Really~ I really don't mind... She is really a very nice and pleasant girl.. I believed that she will definitely be able to become a successful and caring wife~:)) hahas.. but off course.. these stuffs can 't be force..have to see the both of them~:))

Today, my brother actually agreed to employ that girl~ Well, if he thinks that she has the potential, then why not? lols.. But hopefully she will not be a disappointment.. (Fingers Cross)

Currently having some problems with the air-tickets~=.= everyone just push the blame on me!!!! Wish that I will still have my seat tml!!!

No comments: