Sunday 30 January 2005

***sad***

hi...mi again...one week ago come update...now one week later come online...quite good liao leh...
well...today is feeling sad again...
first...can't go out...
papa early in the morning called my aunt said what...don't let me go out today...or even this few days....
wa piang leh...i still wan my life to be meaningful...dun wan boring lifestyle...idiot sia...
but i know he is jus worried bout me...but i think this is over protected...
so like this...today can't go to my church service idiot sia...
then today...jus feeling kind of "fan"!!!
dun know why...
the feeling of dieing is back again...
hai~~~
well...i patch with jian hui liao...i dunno why yesterday jian hui suddenly told xuewen that we patch back liao...then xuewen started to say this...:
ah ma!!!!why never tell me?!?!?!
then i also gong gong...well...then yesterday i fall down on the floor of my classroom during lit...haha...then a few of the boys and girls who standing or sitting at the back saw me fallen down...haha...so funny leh that time...
then yesterday...steven in school said jian hui and yixiang become gay...funny leh...haha...
then last night sms him what...then he said that he will prove to me...that he is not a gay...
oh my...i think of sumthing...like a little prevent hoh...
oh my!!!!now then i think it is a little prevent leh...
ok lah...dun say liao...later more prevent...
then today...really very the "fan"
bout love again!!!!sian sian sian...
that's all i can say...:'(
hai~~~~ok lah...dun say liao...later i cry out...
bb...enjoy your weekend...

No comments: