Saturday 22 January 2005

***sad....sad....sad...***

hiya....quite a number of days never come and update my blog liao...
this whole for me jus like very the unlucky...jus dun say liao lah...
trying to forget a person is really very hard...but fallen in love with someone is easy...
maybe at the very begining i shouldn't had agreed to stead with him...
it only make me feel more hurt...
if really there is someone else love him or he love...
i will totally let go...as what the who said....if you can't control a thing...you have to let go...
i really wish that i can let go...really!!!i don't want to be in this love thing!!!it can only hurt me...
the longer time i take to forget him....it means that i will get a longer pain...a very dip pain...in my heart...
now having the feeling of jumping down from my block...really a very stong feeling...
cuz living this world is worst than die...
maybe i live this world...more people will be happier...
really very happy...

No comments: