Sunday 3 July 2005

***angry***stress***sad***

ello!!!
long time never come update le..
tis few days going to mad le...
ok la..

firstly...
all my cousins are back frm cambodia...
hate it most!!!
cuz...
ah!!!!!!!!!!

wat i can say is...
JSC u suck!!!
come back le...
den everytime down here talk in khmer my bad things...
bout jh n me...
den me don't wan to eat also wat to care!!!
even where i went also!!!
U SUCK TO DE CORE!!!

hai...
getting mad!!!
really mad le!!!
tat time...
is onli Ch...but now
is his papa mama...
even all de idiot Co...
also wan to care!!!
u all sucks lor...

tell u guys wat?!?!
if one day i'm gone!!!
gone to another world is causes by all of u!!!
force me till de hilltop...no way to come down le..
but to JUMP DOWN!!!
JCS!!!
u suck lor!!!
hate coming back home too!!!

really very de stress!!!
even in school i think tat i will lost jh anytime de!!!
but........
hai...
me now really in a very seriously madness!!!
and JSC!!!
don't think tat in this world onli u have a mother...
others also have lor...
den u knoe wat?
my parents also really very de care for me lor..
tell me to reach home by wat time one lor..
even go out to where also have to say one lor...
ok?!?!

and tell u guys wat...
i also very hate de ppl who tell others de secret of my..
even though u said my secret out...
but i didn't said ur secret out lor...
don't be too much hor!!!

ok la...
end all de angryness le...

n today really not too much things happened...
angry most is all that le...
bye bye!!!

ohya...
this few days really very de miss my parent...
i mean my family!!!

No comments: