Sunday 10 July 2005

yoZzZ!!!
i'm back again..
haha...very long never come n blog le...
hehe...
today feels better le...

well...
today i'm really very blessed my de friends around me!!!
thanks god for tat!!!

----DE BLESSINGS I HAD TODAY----
% no money to buy food den...
esther treat me!!! A-men
% no one to accompany me to go and renew my library card?
miao shan went with me!!! wow so good le!!!
% have a good time with miao shan!!!
feel so happy le...jus knoe her today!!!
feel tat she really like JH
i mean like really look like JH...like having de same idol as JH all tat lor...
% actually don't feel tat happy de..but after going out with her i felt more better le...

ohya...mi down here wanna say thanks to all de ppl who read my blog...
den really cares for me nah!!!
thanks alot...
LOVE u all nah!!!

thanks for all have u all done for me nah!!!

No comments: