Sunday 31 July 2005

***sian le***

yoZzZ..
after 5 days...
i'm back again..haha..
hai..so sian le..
today didn't go to church cuz aunt do'nt allow..
den me de whole day at home to do wat?
wait to "fan mei"
haha..

today...
de new khmer coming le..
hai..
have to give up my room n also alot of my places!!!!
hate it lor..
den wat i got is...
150 dollars...for onli 1 month..
sian diao...

ohya...hate tat...
de new khmers...
they all older dan me..
still wanna come n study...
can caught up meh?
aiyo
hai...

den THEIR PARENTS also coming..
sian diao...
yesterday...
after jenny told me bout de brother de thing...
i more angry le..
is they de ones who is taking our place our room
den why mus we take everything out le...
fuck lor...
den onli give us 150dollars...
suck lor...

hai...forgive...
BUT I WILL NOT FORGET BOUT IT!!!

hai...
ohya...
thursday after jus got de napfa...
haha...
den yesterday got back de result le...
i got bronez
but de funny thing is tat...
jiaqi got 21...she got silver...
den me 22...got bronze..
teacher u siao liao huh?

aiya..
hai..
don't care le la...
wat i can ssay is tat..
he suck!!!
hai...
don't care him la...
idiot mr lim!!!

hai...
me now nth to do also le...
aiya...
pack all my things le...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ok la...
me end here...

bye le wor...;)

nice phreas:
-+//for every 60sec of anger...u will lost 1min of happiness...\\+-
-+//de best way to revange is to "forget"\\+-

No comments: