Saturday 11 March 2006

***getting more and more idiot!!!!***treated as if a fool***

yoxxx
me back lei..
sian diao...
everything also me...
i'm not a toy to u lor..
when u need me then treat me good..act as if u treat me like very good friends..
go and die la...
fuck off moi life..
u thought wat???
just treat me good then me will do all the things for u ar..
come on la..stop dreaming..
even i do so..is i'm giving u chances lor...
kao bei so much..
forget it...

well..today LAST DAY OF TERM1!!!!=))
so happy but sooooo many HOMEWORK!!!!
almost each subject is having homework lei..beside chemistry la..haha..
chemistry actually got homework de..but i didn't really go and remind teacher bout de WS..heex...
hai..sian ar..
suddenly feels tat hard to find someone in this world is trust worthy...
hai..why this world so suck??
everyone around me..some feels like i wanna protect them..but they themselves dun wanna..love themselves..
wao lao..feels like killing them!!!!
okay la..dun say lei!!!!
argh!!!ah bubu..xiang yong!!!didi.!!!can someone tell me where are we going tml?!!!?!!!?!!!
sian diao...
me wanna take money de lei!!!!if u dun tell me where to go den me hard to take money..ming bai ma?!!!!?!!!!
sian diao...okay la..end here...bye bye!!!

No comments: