Sunday 5 March 2006

***tired***


yoxx..karen came back lei..haha
dots..lame diao..
okay..nevermind..sorry tat i didn't come and update for so long lei..
cuz no time ar..[no time is a lie..cuz got time go play maple..then dun wanna update blog..=XXX]
haha..okay la..me came to update cuz..mi and ahbubu had make a promise..both also have to update..
well..update what..
me wanna say sorry to her..cuz...........................
ah bubu called me to pay her for de food first..
cuz she help me pay for de drink lei ma...then she not enough cash..
den call me pay first..but how i know..when de aunty came to serve the food..
me still tell aunty tat she's paying..then tat time..me blur liao..
haha..haiya..hard to describe..onli when u are there then u will know how funny is it..
heex..
yesterday when to northpoint to eat lunch wid moi cousins..
then go meet xiang yong..xiang yong ar!!!u gal or boi..get ready longger than gals!!
haiyo..wait u till siao..den later go meet him go causeway..cuz wanna buy moi beloved didi de present lor..sian diao..BROKE LEI LA!!!!xiexie xiang yong wor..for willing to trade in too..
then later ah bubu came..then we went back to sembawang to watch 'final destination3'..
heex..very disgusting!!!eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..but kinda of nice..i mean overall show..
then after tat..go down to B1 talk talk..
then later go meet daddy out..then go eat dinner..cuz hungry..so go blk 313..me called carrotcake..tat's when the joke started..while we eating..xiang yong[uncle] came and continue the joke again..ZzZzZzz..all laugh at me!!!!i really dunno ma..=((
haha...then later when to the fitness coner there and play..play till 10 like tat..when to sunplaza de 7eleven to buy something to drink..me go and mix..100plus and coke..it turn out to be kinda of weird..but yet nice!!!heex..
then later moi ah bubu.daddy.uncle send me home..acc me walk home..haha..kinda of fun!!!
ohya..forget one part..daddy xin ku ni lei..have to wear moi de white colour slipery and walk around..heex..sorry!!!wish it didn't hurt ur beautiful leg wor!!!later mummy come scold me..heex..
thx to ah bubu. daddy and uncle for acc me for the day..really have lots of fun..=))
okay la..end here..=))

No comments: