Wednesday 1 March 2006

***stess!!!***

i wanna moi full heart to be back...
just like how uncle had help me to edit..
from a broken heart with lots of holes..till now de...
full heart even though there's holes..but not alot...
broken heart back to full heart is already good lei...
me now so 'fan'...me really can't take it lei!!!me wanna scold out...
but to where???at where???
sorry if this few days i throw moi temple on anyone...
sorry...expecially satish...cuz me kept scolding u today ar...
argh!!!mi now so trouble!!!stress!!!
common test finish lei...yet i'm so stress!!!can i jus find one building and just jump down hao lei...
really very the tired le lor!!!=((

finally done with moi tat english project le!!!
goodie!!!thx to sukma.satish.weide..
weide ar...dunno whether have to thx not...today lied to us!!!
tml he's getting frm me lei!!!
well...today nth also...
cross country...morning meet alex.aloysious.jolie.jin feng.sukma to go to de place together..
we took sukma dad's lorry!!!heex...
we down there like playing roller-coaster..cuz we kept screaming..cuz of what lei?
cuz..sukma's dad...like to sudden break..then he likes to steed somemore...oh moi gosh!!!
when he sudden break...me and jolie jus go towards aloysious and he go and hit de lorry front..haha..paissa lei...
end here lei...bb

No comments: