Saturday 13 May 2006

yox.
finally im back after one week of examinations.
hahax.
well.erm.nth special really have happened.
erm.let me slowly say ba.
okay.

saturday.o6.o5.o6
erm.didn't really go out ba.
forget liao lei.

sunday.o7.o5.o6
erm.yea didn't go out also.=))

monday.o8.o5.o6
poa mid year paper.
oh my gosh.
it's real hard.
hahax.
den at 2plus met jolie and lirong out to study.
erm.kinda of weird at first.
cuz after all first time meetin him ma.hahax.
and even took a neoprint.a very stupid de.=XX

tuesday.09.05.06
social studies and e maths paper1.
oh my gosh.
making me nuts lei.
so hard!!!=((
for sure score badly for moi mid year de.=((

wednesday.10.05.06
erm.got science paper and a maths paper1.
oh my.
science wao lao.dont really know wat de heck they talking bout.hahax.
den a maths.
oh my.last qns so difficult lei!!
hai.die liao die liao.

thursday.11.05.06
erm.yesterday ar.
got history paper.
haiyo.de night before yesterday.
read history till going nuts lei!!!
den about 12 plus.
shu shu called and ask me to wanna go out not.
den me ask them to go watch movie lor.
cuz me also looking for ppl to watch movie ma.=))
then mi manage to find two person.which is steven and shushu.

erm.watch poseidon.hahax.very nice!!=))
erm.it's a 1 and 1/2 hour movie.
after call ah bu come meet us.=))
erm.den we went to one block downside to play soccer.
hahax.very lame i know.
well.erm.after tat go eat lor.after eating.
we went to one of de carpark which is near to my old house de.hahax.
cuz rainning ma.den later at 4B like tat.steven found something.den later he go throw onto someone's car.
oh my gosh!!!
directly dropped onto de car front le!!!
thinking whether de ppl inside okay ma.
erm.think end here lei.

tata`

No comments: