Thursday 4 May 2006

**ZZZZ**

sorry for not updatiin my blog for so long.=))
so here to update.=))

Saturday.29.04.06
it's my er sao de birthday.so wish u happy belated birthday.=))
hm.went out wid my outside family to go and eat steamboat.=))
got one new gan didi.
very cute!lurve him lots.
okay.firstly.we went to marina sqare.
at there.my daddy and mummy played a trick on me.
haha.but really felt very surprise and happy.
thx daddy for the zhu zhuII!!!but i told u tat it's different from the preious zhu zhuI.
cuz this zhuzhuII is given by u and mummy.very touch.=))
at the marina square.ah ma[ivy] brought a Tshirt for her brother.which is my new gan didi.

then she also went shopping for her own clothes.and also ah gong de birthday present.
haha.erm.after tat went to eat steamboat at marina bay.with off course.my family members.
hahax.really had lots of fun.lets take one part.where ah ma wanna pass the continue to ah bu.
to go and get more hot water.ah ma forgotten tat it's made of metal and pass to ah bu lei.
then ah bu didn't get notice.haha.so the continue dropped as it hurt my ah bubu.
ke lian de ni.let me show u the pic.

haha.kinda of red right?meanwhile.they also break up one of the plate.=))very de li hai.

another one is the prawn.ah bubu took a box of prawn.and we took it out and wanting to cook it.

hm.supposed to throw in the middle which is the area of soup de.but i told ah bu one thing.let's put it on the bbq place.cuz to put on top to watch how it die.=))

haha.then she gave me a very funny look.but not only me agreed.almost all agreed.haha.

okay then the first prawn when came out is still alive!!!oh my gosh.and when we up it on the bbq place.it suddenly jump up.and scare all of us.erm.i supposed is only the gals.

then later we went home.on the w

then we all scream like hell sia.hahax.but yea.we still did have lots of fun and the food is delicious.

even though only gan didi.daddy mummy and me really go and eat la.ah ma and ah bu like dun have the feeling of eating.

ay home we accompany ivy and didi to the traffic light and then sent my mummy back home.=))then later daddy and ah bu send me home.tat's de end on sat lei ba.

Sunday.300406.

went out wid jie loung to study at sun plaza.at there met blueadidas and blacknike.=))sukma must be very jealous.haha.jkd only.relax.

Monday.010506.

it's labour day.hm.went to study at sun plaza again.but wid different person.which is with my ah bubu.haha.didn't really done wid any of my homework.cuz heart not there.=))

Tuesday.020506.

which is yesterday.erm.nth much really happened.but we got our physic test on chapter4.5 and 6.very hard lei!sotong still said tat if u study u will be able to score.but wat i think is tat.even how we study also can't score cuz real hard man.teacher we not pure sci la.

Wednesday.030506.

which is today.firstly wanna.wish blueadidas HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY lei!!=))unable to wish u face to face.haha.so jus wish u in my blog entire hao lei.hahax.well.may all ur dreams come truth, this year o'level will score well.=))erm.got chemistry test on chapter5 and 6.after skool got back physic test.hm.jus passed.hai hao.didn't fail.okay la.i will end here.bye.

all the best to all pupils who are having exams nowadays!!!all the best to ya na.=))got to relax urself na.dun later gone mad.=XXXtouch wood ar!!!hahax.jkd only.sayoonara.=))hahax.very stupid ba.she took me and i took her.i told her tat i deleted it.but sorry.aini.i didn't!hahax.=Xshhhh.dun tell her.=))later take copper come running after me.=XXX

took it from ah bubu de hp.=))

taken by ah bubu.=))nice hor?rainbow.my birthday cake given by my ah bubu.this year de.hm.kinda of long lei.but just received it not long ago.=)) my ah bubu.taken secretly.but end up she knows bout it.=))the condo tat i'm staying at.=))

sukma's bag keychain.=))the sunset i took from my cousin room.nice right?the shy is purple-red.can't take out the effect much.sky taken on today.in skool during school period.=))the sky and tree near to ex-laopa de house.taken when waiting for bus.at bus stop.sunset again.


is he cute?haha.look very blur.cuz when he smile i took then turn out he didn't smile!didi denzyl?is it spell like tat.not too sure.hahax.=))

No comments: