Wednesday 13 June 2007

Have to be more realistic.

Good Evening to everyone, I am here to update once again. Friends around me have been asking me to update.lols. Well, I will update the day before I leave Singapore going back to Cambodia.

******************************************************

I have not been truthful to myself till today. Hahas. Stupid me and idiotic me~ To agree it from the start and kept doing things hurting both parties. Well, mindset made means made. I could not just think bout now~ Pain now will be short, Karen. Everything will recover when the the school reopen. Trip back to Cambodia will be fine~ After all, I would be back next friday. Nothing much to scare and worry bout.

Maybe this entry I updated is kinda of stupid and confusing, but this is what my idiotic mind been making me to think non-stop. hahas. Ah bu n Meizi, why do u both guess the same thing as wat i think? The both of u really understand me well~ Karen Chhun Seav Mey!!! Stop thinking!!

******************************************************

Sorry for the above entry, it's nothing~:)

Hereby hope tat my belove classmates would be enjoying and get excited for the upcoming class chalet~:) Have to take load of pictures okay? Show me when I am back. okay?!:) Even I am not there, my spirit will still be around during the chalet!:):)

I supposed I would not be updating till I am back. But if I have not recover from the self-devil that's in me. I won't be coming to update. I must have the right mood and attitude to update my belove blog!:):) Gambatte KAREN!

Thanks Meizi, Jolie and Ah bu. Love ya alot!:) My belove darlings. Cambodia, I am heading towards u.:):)

CarrotOrange

No comments: