Sunday 24 June 2007

Oversea studying

It is midnight now and I am here to update my blog once again after one whole week staying back in Cambodia.:) Last night I arrived in Singapore, load of things happened on the way back.hahas. Well, I feeling 'home sick'.:( Missing my dad's cook.
This trip back to Cambodia was like: WOW. As my dad would buy durian home almost everyday!:) Cambodia durian are delicious!:) I was not able to bring it back as it was not allowed.:( However, if you happened to visit Cambodia, do not forget to try the durian there. ( I sound like promoting Cambodia durian. lols)
My dad's cooking skill is getting more and more nicer!:) And due to this, my dad cooked me prawns when I was back there. Those friends around me would know that, I do have a little of allergic to seafood. lols. Therefore, now my skin would have a lot of red spots nor pimples.lols.:(:(:( Even though I do feel a little sad of my skin but THIS WORTH IT!:D:D:D
Not forgetting my beloved sister, she would always help to find the things that I would like to have.:):):) She is in deep a good sister to me!!!!:)
Really miss them a lot!!!!:):) Even though, I did not say this to them before in their faces but I believe that they understand!!!:):):)
Anyway, my mum is coming over to Singapore on Monday!!!!:):):) I have not been able to meet her.(-.-) Please do not misunderstand.lols. My mum went to Australia to visit my two elder brothers.:)
********************************************************************
Truly saying, this time round I did not really have any regret for going back to my own country as I really miss my dad and sis a lot. Maybe to some the friends out there reading this post would feel that it would be cool to stay oversea study without any family members around you and would say that there is nothing for u to miss them or even home sick now as you would be having a lot of freedom. However, all these are UNTRUTH! You will feel it when you were really to leave your own family and went oversea to study. It would be very tough to do. Maybe at the start, some of you would felt happy and have a lot of freedom when you were oversea, but after a while, you would start missing home and suffer home sick, calling home that you want to go back. Not only this, but the gap between you and your family members would be getting bigger and bigger. ( Anyway, there is no offence towards anyone in this post.)
I just want to say this to those parent that are considering sending your son/daughter oversea study that only send your child there, when you really think that they would be able to cope well there.
*********************************************************************
I felt kind of 'stupid' to update those words above, but that is just what I felt like to type when I finally decided to update this 'rotting-blog'. Well, really hope that everything would go real good in the rest of the few months leave in Secondary School life.:) Some things, I would say when the time is up.:)
Updating some posts not just for the heart to update, but there would always be reasons behind it.:)
CarrotOrange

No comments: