Monday 4 June 2007

Xie Xie Ni De Wen Rou

Good morning to readers.:) Is this picture of fahrenheit nice? This is the clothes they wore in S.H.E,谢谢你的温柔 MV.:) It's nice~ this is the link:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FrBwpp82DEA

This weekend, I had been dreaming alot.lols. I mean dream during my sleep.>.<.lols. In the early morning, received 3messages regarding the postponed of the English supplementary. Hope tat the message had already been sent to every sec4E1 and 5A2 students.")

Actually ,I wanted to go back to Cambodia on 12Th June. However, because of the postponed of English supplementary, I have to also postponed my date of going back.=.= (Sianzation) Truly saying, I have the choice to stick to the same old day and skip those lessons. But I choose to stay and finish the supplementary first.:)

I am leaving Singapore on the 14Th June instead now.lols. Got to miss class chalet for sure, hereby, got to apologize to my fellow classmates. Sorry, but I really need to get back to Cambodia to get some stuffs done. Hope that all of u would understand.:)

I felt kind of guilty too yesterday for not able to go to MEIZI's church. Sorry gal~ I was really sick yesterday.:( Yesterday, I did something special for myself.lols. It's a book that content Fahrenheit's and some other's news.:) Really love it.:)Got to end here.:) Meeting i-Fahrenheit SFC pupils soon!:) Excited.

CarrotOrange

No comments: