Tuesday 26 January 2010

Australian Day~












HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTRALIA~

Just finished showering not long ago~ *feeling much more cooling* Anyway, today, its 37degrees~ (x.x)'''''''''' so hot!!! and boring~~~~ today aint any different from normal day to me~ even though today is public holiday but there ain't many ppl in cabramatta too.. i think its due to the celebration in CITY and also..HOT WEATHER~ people would rather stay at home and have their air-con on and relax..lols..
Today.. was so quiet and...CRAP! there're people walking into our store..but those are people who just LOOK and TRY~ (=.=) or even worst..just here for AIR-CONDITIONAL~ which made us really pissed off~
Well, today I cooked a pot of SOUP~ lols..instead of purchasing Pork, I got Beef... (-.=) I really want to cry~~!!!! but at least.. my brother helped me and asked me to cook it for one more hour~ lols.. and it turned out to be GOOD~ beside..a little salty~ =P I will definitely keep improving!!!=D
Erm~ this made me wonder~ Am I actually having information system or cooking exams in 2 weeks time? hahas.. I haven't been touching Info system eversince last wednesday~ but been in the kitchen since that day~hahas.. Tsk tsk..i think i really need to start doing something for INFO system~=)

No comments: