Sunday 28 November 2010

老人阿,都是口是心非。

It's been a long time since I last update~ Been busy with examination, clearing the house, watching dramas and relaxing myself. hahas.. I felt like I been watching so many F4 dramas.. lols..
- 下一站, 幸福 Autumn's Concerto
- 就想賴著你 Down With Love
- 痞子英雄 Black and White

The first two was excellent!:)) lols.. vanness is so handsome~ lols.. Jerry so cute.. and im watching the last one now~ lols.. Episode one now~ lols.. currently home alone again. My brother was out to have some kind of "pre-wedding" dinner.. lols.. not his wedding but is his friend's sister's wedding~ wow..sound so far!!~~~ lols.. So... tonight I am having instant noodle for dinner again!~~~ This reminds me of ah bubu~ telling me.. stop eating noodle!!!! (>.<)!!! hais.. really miss her so much!~

anyway, as you guys know, now is the peak season for wedding ceremony. So, yesterday a lady and a young girl came in to buy a suit for their father. It was because, their relative is getting marry today and they came to buy a suit for their father. It was really very LAST MINUTE~ but as their father told them that he already had one, so they do not need to purchase one for him but.. he also continue saying that he like a suit in a store, so they came over to get for him. lols.. the old man is really funny. After they left with the suit, he came over and ask us if his children had came over to purchase the suit that he likes. lols.. :)) hais..

老人阿,都是口是心非。:))

No comments: