Monday 29 November 2010

Thanks for the night people~

Tonight Cynthia, Minh and KL came over to my house to watch horror movie and ate home-made pizza..hahas. though i know it does not taste good but hopefully the movie did pull it off.. well..it was "the eye 10"... Well, people who knows me would know that I actually watched it before.. and what worst is that I watched it for many times already~ (>.<)

But anyway, really enjoy their company~ and... Its always nice to have ur friends to come over to your house to do stuffs together!:)) really miss those days that I used to live with my buddies in singapore~ :((

Ohyea, before I forget. I met two girls today. They are in year 10.. However, they look like in their early twenties.. I don't really want to discuss this on my blog. But what I wanna say is that, one of the girl gave me a bad impression. And due to the "halo effect", if you leave a bad first impression, its gonna be hard to change it later on. Still hopefully, nothing would go wrong and hopefully she would not be so "proud" of herself~ :))

Well, I will blog till here today~ Good night people~

No comments: