Thursday 11 August 2005

***aplogize***

hi...me at last back again...
haha...tat pic is yesterday at de yishun there take de...

ok la..
me now firstly...wait to really aplogize to everyone la...
in 2e1...
sorry bout it...
i onli knoe tat...
maybe everyone is thinking tat...i'm de main course of everyone to quarrelling...
really sorry bout it...
i knoe i'm de main course of it...

i knoe bout it...
cuz de past few days...or even weeks...
i'm totally in de darkest...
can't find de way out...

i can't even find GOD...
i can't find anyone at all...
even jh i also can't find...

i knoe it's my fault...
so i'm here to aplogize to everyone...
i'm sorry...


especially is xuewen...boss...
really sorry...
i knoe it's my fault...
really...
i'm sorry...
i jus now had read ur blog..
i understand u...
today...i spend de whole day reflect...
reflect bout everything...

ok...
i admit tat...
tat wednesday...
i'm jealous...
i'm really jealous...
cuz of jh...
i also dunno why...
tat time...i'm really totally darkest!!!
really sorry...
so tat...
i started to like leave u very far...
not tat i wan to...
but i have to...
if not i knoe tat...
i will really get to hate u...
and i really getting to de deepper darkest!!!

i knoe...
u had been upset bout it...i knoe...
i really knoe...so i'm here to say sorry...
really sorry...
i wrote it here becuz i can't say it out...
i really can't say it out...
i really wan de friendship to be still de same as before..
really i wan!!!

den de second one tat i wan to say sorry is...
xinglin...mianyang...
i'm sorry...
sorry for wat?
sorry for tat..
i'm have been saying u too...
really sorry.. i knoe u will be mad now with me..
but i really wanna say sorry...
n also i wish tat u will forgive everything i had done for de past few weeks...

n de third one i wanna say sorry is...
jian hui...dear...
dear...i knoe u had been de one who was by my side all de time..
listening to me..
trying to help me...
but yet...
i didn't trust u...
actually i can't even have de place to call u "dear"...
cuz i even throw my temper on u...
even jus now u said tat u r willing to let me scold..to throw temper on...
but i'm really sorry...
i'm de one...

u jus now said tat...
we are getting further apart...
den i said sorry...
den real reason is tat...
i can't have de basic trust in u...
den i still anyhow throw my temper on u...
i'm really sorry...
i'm de one who was in de wrong...
really wish tat u will forgive...

den de others...
wat i said is...sorry too...
i might had throw my temper on u...
but i'm not on prepose de...
is i can't control...
i'm totally in de deepest of de darkest...
can't see anyone...
sorry!!!

and also...
thanks for jiaqi..jolie n also alex..
u three are there to susport me!!!
thanks alot...
and also thanks jian hui too!!!

and also my dearest CAREGRP MEMBERS!!!
U ALL R DE LIGHT TAT HELP ME OUT OF MY DARKEST!!!
thanks alot...

wat i wanna say is tat...
wish tat...
u guys will be willing to forgive me...
and accept me again...

ok la...
tml den tell u guys bout yesterday de thing...
bye...
nite...

No comments: