Monday 22 August 2005

***wat a boring day***


hai...so sian le...:-
today jh not free...
not at home...:-f
hai...
nth to do also le...
u knoe very de sian one le...\-O

jus like de show:"rains n tears"
how i wish to see him everyday but i can't...:'
hai...
why like tat le???
dear where are u?!?!?!?!?!
hai...

well...jus done my homewrk...
i think onli maths ba..
hai...
tml might be having test!!!:(
lit test...
but if tml we behave...
mayb mrs leong might not let us have de test tml:)
but on friday...
den somemore is open book de...
hai...

dear...
where u???
i waited for u for soooo long le...:'
but yet u did nth...
u said tat u will try to contact me...
but u didn't...:)
hai...
if wan to find fault...
i have to be de one who is in de fault...:)
tell u not to contact me also can...

hai...
i also dunno wat i'm saying la...

well...today....
at 12 plus...
cherly jenny janette n me...
went to northpoint de KFC to eat...
eat wat le...
off course is lunch la...
haha...

den i treat my jie...janette...
treat her bout 2 dollars plus...'-)
den somemore...
take my popato!!!`:-)
haha...it's ok la...
but u knoe wat???
she ate two of her own one la...
den later took my one...
then go take jenny de...
oh my gosh!!!
eat till very de scary le...:O
haha...
den we down there laugh...:)

haha...
den i also dunno why...
my house got a grp called...
LAME5
haha...
den i sudden become one le...
hehe...
funny right???
hehe...:)

well...they name this becuz
our house very de lame de...
well this started with me...:)
hehe...
is i'm de first one to come back home n start saying lame jokes...
den now everyone in de house started to say lame jokes...
haha...

well...
yesterday i went watch de maid...:)
well...
scary sia...

thx...
dear dear...for being my side while i'm scare...:)
hehe...

also dunno why he suddenly like to **** me alot...:)
haha..
i also dunno why...
ask him...his ans is super powerful le...
hehe...^^V

ok la...also dunno wat to say le...:-(
onli can say is tat...
jolie arh!!!
why today n yesterday chat with u...
wait for ur reply like hundred thousday years like tat...:-\ " src="http://www.smileytown.com/app_smiley/content/angr0002.gif" border=0>
haha...ok la...
me got to go le wor...
don't miss me wor..
hehe...i will :-]
ok la...bye bye...
hehe...:( )

No comments: