Thursday 31 May 2007

The PAST*

Good morning to readers out there.:) Karen is here to update her belong blog again!:)


I have feeling very sleepy and suffering from headache for the past few days. Most of the students in secondary and primary school should be enjoying their holidays now, while for those people who are taking O and N'level this year, suffering. As all of us would be studying, attending extended study programes conducted by our school teachers.:( Tiring.


Well, this few months I would always have the kind of thinking tat, people who used to be close to you but now they are not. The memorise of what he/she/u like and dislike, it would still be in their/your mind. I used to thought tat no one understands me, but actually there is. It is just that I have not been notising.:(


Anyway, I think I got to end here as I need to go and try doing my holiday assignments.:) Fahrenheit Fansclub meeting out soon!:) Looking forward to it.


Karen*Zun

No comments: