Sunday 1 July 2007

Things* around me seems to be the opposite of what I really wanted.

Life is so unpredicted.:( Things you THOUGHT that it would happen, it would turn out to be another way of what you THOUGHT it might happen.:(

Upon knowing my Family* problems, my heart really hurt. It seems to be a thousand of knifes going through me. I have no idea what have been happening for the past 2years over there. What happened to them? They does not seem be the old them* who I knew.:( They seemed to be strangers to me. It really hurts when I heard those words describing them.:( I could feel my heart tearing into pieces.
My beloved housemates are getting lesser and lesser. One by one, they leave to somewhere else. Is this one of the example of 'everyone have different path to go in life, there is always a point whereby friends would seperate.'? If this is it, I does not want this to happen so fast. But hereby I still wanted to say these to them;
Even we were no longger housemates, we still can meet up and have dinner or lunch together.:) Whenever there is a birthday celebration, we still celebrate together!!:) OKAY? It would be a promise to everyone.:)
Why is this entry sounds like everyone is leaving Singapore and would be seperate forever.(-.-)
I supposed I would stop here.
(>.<) When I am updating this entry, my eyes kept going watery.:(
CarrotOrange

No comments: