Sunday 15 July 2007

Felt that I am Fortunate*

It's Sunday again~:) Since Thursday till today, I had A LOT of fun*:) I really love my housemates cum buddies a lot!!!!:D:D:D:D They rock!!!:) They brought me out from the Emo state and gave me warm feeling of beloved when I needed them!:) I really appreciate them a lot!:) I have to Thanks* God for sending such a good bunch of buddies by my side!:) Even though, we might quarrel over small things sometime, but our relationship just get closer when we have an outing or event!:)

Thursday- It was Kevin's 15Th birthday!:) It was enjoyable and unforgettable~:) We took plenty of pictures here and there in the house.:) Surprisingly, even Denyzl who is the youngest child of our guardian and dislike people(beside his parents and 'Kaka')to go near him, was willing to take pictures with us. However, this was under the condition of wanting the cake!:D lols.

Friday- Jiaqi and I went to have our 1st English tuition lesson!:) She's a very good teacher!!!:D:D:D:D
Saturday- At night, went to East Coast Park to have night cycling with my housemates and Vincent(who is also a Cambodian). We stay overnight there.:( Despite of being tired, but it was really fun and memorable!:)

Even though for the past one week, I was feeling kind of down cause of something. My housemates really ROCK!:) LOVE YAs always.:)

Lastly, to the person who came to my blog to spam;
If you have any misunderstanding about me, could you kindly come to me in school or somewhere else to talk face to face to me. What you dislike about me or feel that I need to change and stuffs. However, in this world, no one is perfect. If you dislike me so much, there are more people out there who appreciate me a lot.:) To conclude, I still need to 'thanks' you because you let me know how much my LAOPOs, Xiaoshi, housemates and others care for me!:)

CarrotOrange

No comments: