Wednesday 11 July 2007

Tired of life.

Everything just seems very prefect around, but truly saying. Is there anyone would slow down the speed in their journey of life and start looking back to what had happened in the past that you had gone through? I believed no one really did, but even we really did and learn from the lesson that had been taught. It wouldn't last for long. If you do not believe, why don't you try slowing down the speed in your journey of life and spend sometime looking around and observe some friends around you? After that you would understand what I really mean.:)
In this entry I really want to ask, is there someone you would be able to lean onto when you face problems in your life?
Honestly speaking, buddies and friends that I used to be able to share my unhappiness with. Now, no longger. They changed to someone that I could not understand what they are thinking. In the past, we would play around and stuffs but now, it seems impossible. I am scared that I might say something wrong and end up quarreling or even when I start saying about the things that upset me, they would somehow ignore me. Maybe that I am too sensitive as some of my friend always say.
For the past few days, my moodswing was very serious. Not only for the past few days, but also these few days. Therefore, I would like to apologise to friends around me who I threw my temper on the past few days. Not forgeting for the rest of these few days, people who I might throw my temper on.
I hated myself so much to have these kind of feeling again~
CarrotOrange

No comments: