Friday 2 May 2008

1st entry in AUSTRALIA,sydney.

Hey, finally I'm here to update my blog. It's been a long time ever since the last time I came to update my rotten blog and I have to really apologise to everyone of u.=)

I had arrived in Australia!=) Actually, I arrived on the 9Th April 2oo8 but I was quite busy with settling down thus had no time to update this rotten (should be forest) blog of mine.(-.+)

I am currently studying in UNSW ( University of NEW SOUTH WALES), foundation year(lousy). lols. Why did i say that it's lousy? It's because I seems to be repeating what I had studied last year. Like mathematics,even though there is many formulas are repeated but there're still a few more unfamiliar formulas coming out. Academic English, there's quite a little different but not too much too.:)

However, there's other subjects that I have never study before; Economics- something that I totally didn't learn before, Legal studies- laws of Australia, and lastly, Computer studies (something much more interesting as compared to the others)- teaches us how to use Microsoft words 2oo7(it's so beautiful, I believed that most of the ladies would like to use that), Photoshop and etc.

I still trying to get use to the style of living in Australia. Off course, things in Australia is much more different from Singapore and also...much less advance.(NO OFFENCES) Examples;

* the TRANSPORTs. Singapore's MRT is much more advance than Australia.
* the FOODs. In Singapore, there is a large range of choices to choose but in Australia, it's difficult to look for delicious food. I MISS SINGAPORE & CAMBODIA noodles.:)
* the SERVICEs. In Singapore, the services are really good. (At least they would try to help those people who needs help in anyway.) In Australia, it's in the different case.
* the PEOPLEs. In Singapore, I believe that in Nanyang Poly, I would be able to meet a few numbers of people/ friends that are familiar. On the other hand, in UNSW, I know none of the people beside the classmates that I am having.


Actually I do like the class I am in now, as they are all humorous and friendly. I felt blessed to be in BC5. Even though, the number of students are half of the number of students in 4e1'o7, but I just like the new classmates.=) As my new class are make up by INTERNATIONAL students from;
*China
*Hong Kong
*Korea
*Bangladesh(if I didn't spell it wrongly)
All of them are really friendly and helpful.=) I felt happy to be part of the BC5 family.=)

Freckly speaking, it's my classmates that are leading me not to feel scare and afraid in the school, but giving me the sense of secure.=) Thus, I really like attending tutorials and lectures with them.(+.+) Especially, my KE AI (kawaii) de QING REN - cute lover.=) Renae and Stacey. They are the classmates I get to know in the class.=)

I think I will end my entry till here, and promise to update and upload pictures that were taken in Australia and Cambodia.=) HOPEFULLY, i can put my BC5 family photo soon.=)

By the way, I am currently updating in UTS (University of Technology of Sydney). My brother's university, waiting for this guy to finish up his GROUP WORK!=)

No comments: