Tuesday 13 May 2008

Depressing?

It's currently autumn now in Australia, Sydney. However, I seems to be in Winter instead. (>.<) Actually it's the coat that is with the fur that makes it look thick, but it's not thick at all. (-.+) Anyway, this is a picture i took in my family's Australia shop with the MOST popular/attractive swan behind me. (^^.) **GROWING FAT**

Feeling Depress..............
I am not too sure whether am I thinking too much again or it's the fact... This few days, I keep having the feeling/thought that I am really ignoring, in the sense of kept bothering friends around me. (>.<) Or should I say that I feel that they thinks/feels that I am ignoring. Sometimes I might feel that I am really extra. Like..when I treat a person as my closest friend but she doesn't, instead, she treats me totally as a NORMAL friend. I really dislike/scare of this feeling. I do not want to have history repeating again in my
life. Especially unhappy memory. A memory that I had never talk about in my own life. ( No offense to anyone. *Peace*)

Sometimes, these problems would causes me to think "why do we, humans have to make friends in our life?" and "why do I need to treat her so good when she treats me like a friend that can easily forgotten?"

Trying to stop thinking so much.............................

Missing those days we were once together.....
Really misses those days I had in Singapore with both my house mates and schoolmates. How I wish that there would be a time machine that would be able to bring me back to the days that I miss most........

( There are some people giving comments that my font are too small, thus, I am using LARGEST font. )

Karenn*CarrotOrange

No comments: