Thursday 8 May 2008

School life*

Green apple was what I had just finished eating.=) I found out that the green apple in Australia does not taste sour but SWEET*!=) Surprising yeah?hahas.

It's lucky that the green apple here tastes sweet not sour, as from now on, I have to eat green apple often because of my gastric pain.(>.<) That's what I heard from my Cousin Brother-In-Law.=) Ever since the day I went to my grandparents' tomb/grave, I suffer this sickness. I do take medicines but off course, not too often as it would turn into a habit.

Actually I think that I had already adapted to my lifestyle in Australia. [ I am really someone who is very feasible.=)] I am enjoying my student life beside all those scolding I got from lecturers.(>.<) Enjoying in the sense of love being with my classmates ( bonding class ) and attending those lectures and tutorials ( Most importantly is adapting to having 3 different teachers for each Academic English tutorials. ) that I'm finally understood. (-.+) [ Arrived on earth.(>.<) ]

Formal
Informal

This is my BC5 family photo!=) Finally out! We took it last Wednesday during one of our mathematics tutorial! It were taken by our maths teacher, Jim, which is MIA in the photo.hahas. (>.<)

Love my classmates lot!=)

Karen*CarrotOrange

No comments: