Wednesday 21 May 2008

Autumn in Australia

Please don't mind the picture. That are just some pictures that taken by my Er Ge, Kevin, when we have nothing much to do when my Da Ge, Steven, wasn't around at home. (*.*)

That's my beloved boots, that I DARE NOT WEAR IT OUT. This is because of...it looks totally like a COW-skin. (o.o) NEW TOP! TBY- to be young- japan brand.

It's been a week ever since the last entry that I had posted. In just one week time, many things had happened....
*Si Chuan-China- got earthquakes.
-> many people die during the natural disaster. "(

First attack was on 12th May 2oo8 and the second attack was on 17th May 2oo8 (if I am not wrong). What we should do now, not to feel upset but to start donating money to China! (>.<) Also, to pray hard that there would be more and more survivors being save!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to Karenn's world....

For the last week, many things happened... Off course both bad and good... But I would only post my happiness.=) Friday was the day... The first lunch I went out for our class lunch activity!!!(>.<) Lunch at a Chinese restaurant-Yum Cha! Vivian, Sherie, Karen & Stacey
Allen, Skip, Jason, Jin & Vincent
It was in deep a very meaningful trip!!(*.*) Though, Allen, Stacey and I reached late and were the last few who start eating!! (o.o) Off course, we wouldn't dare to eat too long as........ the restaurant is going to close at that point of time. (They would only open during morning time and night time.) That night, Stacey went to stay over at my house for one night! (X.X) SURPRISE?!!! Actually..she wanted to buy some clothes from my Dad's Shop in Cabramatta, but it's already quite late if she's going to buy those clothes. That night, was the day our friendship grows. (>.<)

I got to stop typing till here.... as..... I HAVE NOT COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENTS THAT HAVE TO BE HAND IN TOMORROW! Wish me good luck..... as there are a Essay writing test tomorrow too and I totally have not prepare...=.=

WASHING CLOTHES!!*

Karenn*

No comments: