Sunday 22 January 2006

carps..

aLOha...haha...me back again...
me now GOING MAD LEI LA~~!!!
so many homework which i don't know how to do...
maths...whole worksheet is like onli do qns1 then other didn't do like that...cuz too hard lei...or can say that...me lazy to use moi mind to think...
hm...today ar...let me think...
morning woke up...then jolie smsed me to ask me to go for the GB stuffs...
but me onli jus wake up..and i don't know where is it..as i had lost the paper...accidently...
sorry dear dear...for not turning up for that...and also change moi blogskin...as many ppl said that me have lots to improve...
then afternoon...went to chong pang and eat lunch...hm...chicken rice...and the ice lemon tea over there is so nice!!!!is different from the other coffee shop as the ice lemon tea..inside is adding lime...can said that it is a ice lime tea la...
so mad the tea taste real nice!!!jiaqi!!!i will bring u there one day and treat u drink the!!!!
haha...so me brought two cups...haha...***mad***
after that...we jus went home...
the moment i reached home...i started off moi journey of homework!!!!haha
how i know that...the homework was so hard lei all!!!!
amaths know how to do...emaths!!!oh moi gosh!!!can't do anything at all...cuz mdm sem like didn't really explain clearly..then me also catch no ball at all!!!!!also can't blame her la...have to blame myself...
then history the mind-map!!!oh my gosh!!!me also don't even know what happened to the russia...me also don't know what is miss nadia saying in class...
argh!!!!me going idiots liao lei la...that's why moi horoscope book said that me this week the education is real low...onli like..20%!!!!
hai...but not only that la...still got...whole 10days luck...love...healty and money...all only got 20%!!!argh!!!sian diaoxXx!!!!
hai...sad thing...cuz moi love onli 20%%%...how am i going to look for moi truth love????
haha...jkd...don't take it too serious...haha...
okay la...end here...bye...
ending of moi craps..

No comments: